Re: (TV) Japanese translation(s) / Request for Help in Speeding up process

I'm going into the studio for a week to cut some tracks with a close friend,
who for anonymity's sake we'll call "T. Verlaine". No, wait, that's too
obvious. Let's call him "Tom V." instead. And that's all I know right now.

--Philip

(ok, I'm really going on a New England roadtrip - Massachusetts, Vermont, and a
house on a lake in Maine. Looking forward to escaping New York's sweltering
heat!)