Re: (TV) Play it loud

What ? Huh ? play it loud ? Oh !

The Gift - Velvet Underground
Limerick - Bardo Pond
The World Turns All Around Her - The Byrds
21st Century Schizoid Man - King Crimson
Hey Jealousy - The Gin Blossoms  - Hey I like 'em !
Stop Me If You've Heard This one Before - The Smiths
Bluebeard - The Cocteau Twins
Bread and Wine - The Cowboy Junkies
See No Evil , by u-know-who
Daily Mutilation - The Posies
Fly By Night - Rush - yeah I love 'em you gotta problem with that ?
Magick Power - Opal
You Are My Friend - The Rain Parade
the Bends - Radiohead
Touring America with Horns - Yo la Tengo
Glad Girls - Guided by Voices
Jack of Diamonds - Fairport Convention
Danger Bird - Neil Young
Starship Trooper - Yes , hey not too cool to admit an affection for some
Yes - but not too much

You'll see no eagles on this list ;-) .

New discovery ( I'm always ten years behind....)  : My Bloody Valentine
"Loveless"

- Russ