RE: (TV) Re: TV Digest V1 #457

If you mean the Blow Up LP, yes there are several boots of it which are
complete. They have the intervals between songs, are in the right order and
also feature the missing song, Poor Circulation. Quality is ok, but no
better than the most recently released version of Blow Up. When the MC
announces the band at the beginning they are "Elektra recording artsists,
Television", this is crudely edited on the official release.
-Howard