Re: (TV) The ultimate live TV show

I think I saw the Unltimate TV set, at a place called Syncopation in
Westchester NY in 1977.
They pretty much did any song that was yelled out.
I don't have the set list with me but it included:
Adventure, Kingdom Come(the Television song, not the Tom V solo song) Mi
Amore, Fire Engine, Poor Circulation, I Don't Care can't remember the rest
right now. This was the second set.