Re: (TV) Where were you on February 16th, 2001?

Cameron Pulley <cpulley@navicominc.com> wrote:
> I know this was a while ago, but how many people from the list went to see
> Tom at the Boston Museum of Fine Art?

Leo, chelseagirl and I were all there.  It was absolutely fantastic.
I was telling someone just the other day how the music for "Fall of the
House of Usher" made my hair stand on end, and how the music for the
motorcycle film was absolutely great riding music.  We _really_ need
a DVD of this!!