Re: (TV) Writing credits

In a message dated 8/17/01 2:08:18 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
murderedman@earthlink.net writes:

> My vinyl copy of MM (reissue from the 80s - black and red label) credits
> Guiding Light to Lloyd/Verlaine. I actually have been meaning to ask about
> that.

Just checked ACE on the web (ASCAP's searchable database). They credit
"Guiding Light" to both Verlaine and Lloyd as well.

Owen Gwilliam
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/otg
http://shadowy.brainiac.com (The Shadowy Site On A Shadowy Web)

"Never judge a man until you walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he's [a
jerk], you've got his shoes and you're a mile away"
    -- Rev. Billy C. Wirtz