(TV) Fan Club Release of Tom Verlaine

Greetings, Television lovers-

So, who has bought the recent re-mixed version of the Tom Verlaine debut album? How is it? How different is it? Was it worth the money? I'm trying to decide whether or not to pull the trigger on this purchase. I know that Tom will benefit from the purchase, and that's a great selling point in itself, but I've already bought everything he's ever put out in multiple formats, so I'm already a supporter of his art, as are we all.

Comments? Opinions? Diatribes?

Thanks,

Brian