(TV) Tom Verlaine - "Listen To It This Way (The Lost Mix)"

Hi MMer's & Brian,

I got the Lost Mix a few days ago and listened to it once so far and it's pretty good. It's not radically different. But I'm a strong lover of Verlaine's first two albums so I feel that it's worth it.

But it's too early for me to really distinquish and verbalize the differences, in fact, I think it's near impossible and maybe that's why no one has really talk
about this release in any detail.

My advice is if the debut is very high on your list and you're a completist and can afford it. BUY IT!

If it's lower on your list or you're short on the cash, then have someone cdr it for you.

So, Brian, you strike me as someone who should buy this disc, unless I've completely misread you. Just don't have high expectation of the songs being remixed. It just a different mix not like an official remix. Some songs sound very close to the originals and others are noticeable right away.

Any other questions, email me privately.

Henry
-----