Re: (TV) tv on tv

Hello People,  I've been lurking for a long time, thought I would make my
first post today. I came by the list via a certain Mr. Gorman (Hi
there!).Apologies for this being a quick post but on the subject of Tom's
appearence on the Tube, the backing band was Love and Money who like Del
Amitri hail from Scotland. The songs were indeed "A Town Called Walker." which
sounded patchy but Tom did not end the song prematurely, and a good version of
"Bomb". They also showed a clip of "Foxhole." from the OGWT. I still have the
songs on Video, which strangely enough also has That Petrol Emotion's
blistering Tube appearance on.

All the best...........Steve Pittaway