(TV) Re: TV Digest V1 #470

Sounds absolutely great to me, considering I have no such footage. ;) Even
better would be if we could get it all together and then find someone to dump
it to video CD (all I've got for movies etc. right now is my DVD-ROM drive on
my computer), but I guess that's pushing it. It'd be nice to have a tape of
this stuff going around...I recall that a Violent Femmes fanlist put together
a "video compilation" sort of tape and it apparently got distributed well
among those on the list. Considering one of the favorite bands of MMers is
also fronted by a guy with a geeky voice, should be a snap, right? ;P

(okay, no logic there, but a compilation of TV-related footage would be
pretty sweet)

-nick