Re: (TV) Lloyd Lyrics?

--- Keith Allison <keith@marquee.demon.co.uk> wrote:
> Er.. I asked the same question to someone in
> Richard's band and the
> reply was, "well, it's about that period".

i wasn't sure.  on a real concrete level the song
seems to be about a naive dilletante, and i remember
reading that richard had more positive feelings
towards richard hell than tom verlaine did...but there
were also aspects of the song that seemed specifically
about him.

i dunno.

=====
"when it comes to big openings,