RE: (TV) The Horror (OT)

Enid was hot. *ahem*. And yeah, I stayed until the end of the credits but didn't get to find out what that footage was from.

I saw a 'lil enid' doll at the comic store tonight.

I remember reading Eightball a few times while I worked at a comic store circa 1994... as the movie started I was all: waitaminit! I know this!

And Ghost World, yes, that opening sequence: what the hell was that footage?
Did they credit the original filmmaker? I'm a big fan of the comic
(Eightball), loved the movie (it was shot in my neighborhood!) and I really
need an Enid doll because, well, I love her. Dennis, go see Ghost World
today!