Re: (TV) spam, sorta

Wow, I'm relly keen on 'Mars' it might be my favorite song on the record - spooky riff, strange lyrics, krazy solo and tom doing his Arnie impression, who could ask for more. 'Rocket' rocks, 'This Tune' isn't so great but as noted its got serious vibrato on it. And I'm a wobble noise freak.

From: Maurice Rickard <maurice@mac.com>
To: tv@obbard.com
Subject: Re: (TV) spam, sorta
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 01:34:21 -0400

At 1:58 AM +0100 8/29/01, Keith Allison wrote:
In message <20010828230303.71858.qmail@web9305.mail.yahoo.com>, chelsea
girl <pxe2000@yahoo.com> writes

np: television, 1992.  am i weird or are the last two
tracks subpar?

...the last track certainly is...

I think the one before it is weaker.  OTOH, maybe I just like to hear
Tom do his Jandek impersonation on the last one.  And I like that
real amp-vibrato, too.  As a song, it's weak, but in the right mood,
I can dig it.  Feel free to speculate on what the "right" mood would
be....

--
Maurice Rickard
http://mauricerickard.com/