Re: (TV) Lloyd: "Real Time" & "Field of Fire" Albums

From: Keith Allison <keith@marquee.demon.co.uk>

Philip P. Obbard <pobbard@yahoo.com> writes
>I haven't heard REAL TIME,

It's a curiously "flat" live recording; sounds as if the audience were
dubbed on in the studio (which, I know, they weren't). The Hard Rock,
Stockholm bootleg recording beats Real Time hands down for just about
everything.

Thanks, Keith, I almost agree with you. (When I found these tapes I was surprised. Had forgot that they were that good.) The positive things about Real Time is that the vinyl includes the lyrics and the CD includes a fine acoustic version of Black To White.

Per