Re: (TV) Richard Lloyd Band interviews online

On the link below, you write: "Next up is an interview with Bibi Farber - No
relation to Audrey (Nancy) Farber... "

No, but she is related to the vastly more controversial Celia Farber, who
writes articles about... well, I can't explain it with any proficiency, so I'll
just provide a link instead: http://www.virusmyth.net/aids/index/cfarber.htm

--Philip, waiting this one out on the grassy knoll