(TV) Confused

Philip wrote:

> I really doubt there is anything special about this
> FLASH LIGHT acetate, other than being an
> acetate itself and having Tom's signature.

> Rumors persist of an alternate FLASH LIGHT
>  "eq" job - like the first six tracks on the NO
> DEPOSIT NO RETURN bootleg,
> ************or the original
>  vinyl pressing************
>  - but to my ears, >  all of this stuff is
> *identical* to the FLASH LIGHT
>  material on the legit CD.

Now I'm really confused!

Does the above part that you wrote and which
I've bracketed with stars. *********** , mean that
the commercially released vinyl version of Flash
Light has a different "eq job" than the commercially
released cd of Flash Light?
[i.e., above and beyond what "eq job" (i.e., re-eq)
is usually performed to make a commercial cd
from tapes that were eq-ed for the commercial
vinyl].

Other than the subtleties between vinyl and commercial
cd releases, are you saying the commercial vinyl
release of Flash Light is different from the commercial
cd?

Or when you say "original vinyl pressing" do you mean
a vinyl or acetate version never commercially released?

	Leo