Re: (TV) NYC Attacked

At 8:04 AM -0700 9/11/01, Micah Bedwell wrote:
You guys okay out there? What about you folks in DC?

This is horrifying.

There are now reports of a 757 going down 70-80 miles east of here in rural Pennsylvania. There's an unofficial report that one of the passengers called 911 to alert that the flight had been hijacked. I've just seen something about _another_ hijacked flight (Pittsburgh to Dulles), but I hope that's a mistake.

I know Dennis, Phil, and Emilie are in NYC. Here's hoping everyone stays safe, and that this doesn't get any worse. Our thoughts are with the victims and their families.

--
Maurice Rickard
http://mauricerickard.com/