Re: (TV) NYC Attacked

I'm fine, thank you. I was at work on 53rd and Park, but now I've joined my
girlfriend/fiance (who had the first plane fly over her head while walking to
class) at her dorm. I got here just in time to watch the second tower collapse
from Mercer Street.

NYC is pretty crazy right now. The Village is quiet, but the bridges, subways,
etc. are all closed down, emergency vehicles are roaring down to lower
Manhattan, and the phones are on the fritz. But we are fine and I appreciate
everyone's concern.

Let's just pray that this unbelievable tragedy is ending, and not just
beginning.

--Philip