Re: (TV) NYC Attacked

Hi all,
This is truly unbelievable news. As I sat in a Jersey City New Jersey Juror
Selection room gazing out the window toward the WTC at a beautiful sunny day
I could not believe my eyes. An airplane heading directly toward the towers.
Then a cloud of smoke, shock through my whole body. An announcement ove the
intercom that a plane has just crashed into the WTC. All in the juror
selection room had already seem what had been announced. Minutes later 15 or
so we see another plane heading toward the building. We were in complete
disbelief.  Air travel will not be the same. Life as we know it has expired I feel. Thousands of lives are lost. God help us if there is one.

regards
Chris O'Donovan