Re: (TV) sorry...

I think everyone's upset--Dee, Joe, you, everyone else. There are plenty of reasons to be upset. As Micah and Joe pointed out, if you're on the list, you're either *in* NYC, or you've corresponded with people who are, and you're connected to the people in those places. It's horrible enough that this has happened, and it makes it viscerally worse if it's affected someone you know, or have had some contact with. You don't need much of an imagination to picture what it was like for the passengers on the hijacked planes, and those in the WTC and the Pentagon.

A sad day all around.