RE: (TV) Diff. kind of "what's playing" list

[Mullen, Patrick Q]  Excellent.  Cale's, "Hallelujah", Van Morrison's, "It's
All Over Baby Blue", and "She is Dancing".  I'll probably listen to that
tonight.

Patrick

I fear we have awakened a sleeping giant and have filled him with a terrible
resolve
	Admiral Yamamoto, comment to his personal staff, December 7, 1941

Patrick Q. Mullen
Electronic Resources Unit
Richter Library
University of Miami