Re: (TV) Diff. kind of "what's playing" list

In a message dated 9/14/01 2:23:23 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
scottneukam@yahoo.com writes:

> In this eventful past week, what have you been listening
> to?

Actually, it dawned on me yesterday that I've been listening to nothing. Very
odd for me ... my CD player at work usually runs nearly non-stop.

It didn't really strike me until last night that I haven't been listening.
Not with any symbolic meaning, I just haven't been in the mood.

Owen Gwilliam
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/otg
http://shadowy.brainiac.com (The Shadowy Site On A Shadowy Web)

"Never judge a man until you walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he's [a
jerk], you've got his shoes and you're a mile away"
    -- Rev. Billy C. Wirtz