Re: (TV) Diff. kind of "what's playing" list

At 9:48 PM -0400 9/14/01, Run35@aol.com wrote:
I'm with you Maurice I love Richard Thompson I play his last two cd all the
time. The last one Mock Tudor is so bitter but I love his voice. And I guess
it gives me an excuse to feel bad.

I found myself listening mainly to a sampling of earlier songs--"When I Get to the Border," "Wall of Death," "The Angels Took My Racehorse Away," "Calvary Cross," and "Night Comes In." So Joe can take me off the suicide watch. But yeah, he has a great voice, and he's one hell of a player, to put it lightly.

--
Maurice Rickard
http://mauricerickard.com/