(TV) Favor

As I think I mentioned once before, Bibi Farber's brother-in-law, guitarist Bob Bannister, is a college friend of mine. But we haven't been in close touch in a long time. Sadly, another college friend was killed in the attacks on the World Trade Center, and I'd like to get in touch with Bob. But I don't have his phone number, and although I have an e-mail address that may be current, I'd rather tell him by phone. Could someone on the list who knows Bibi either give me her number, or call her to ask for Bob's number and pass the info on to me? (That's assuming that's she's in NY now or reasonably reachable.)

Thanks,

Jesse