(TV) MY weekend

While I didn't get to see the Strokes, CMJ being cancelled. I did get to go
to a record release party for Ween's remastered first record, God Ween
Satan.  In a small bar in their hometown to less than 200 people, way less.
It was amazing. My British friends seem to be making good progress on their
documentary on NYC being the birth place of punk with an interviews
scheduled with, I believe, both Richard Hell and Rcihard Lloyd, or at least
they have spoken to Richard L. not sure if an interview is scheduled.
Looking forward to seeing what they come up with.
Dennis D