Re: (TV) top 20/overrated

--- eric gregory <crackcity_2000@yahoo.com> wrote:
> boy, i don't really wanna get into this too deep cos
> don't know shit bout most of these guitarists &
> don't really care too much,
fair enough.  i think part of it is overload -- even
if you love something you'd go insane if you listened
to it a lot.  srv doesn't appeal to me in the way
richard thompson or verlaine/lloyd do, and i also
think the personal crapola i associate with his music
probably also taints it.  (santana just bores me on
the same level.)

i'll take the attention off this:

THE EAGLES.

discuss.