Re: (TV) top 20

----- Original Message -----
From: esgregory <esgregory@qwest.net>

> nme/rough trade 81 cassette (features subway sect, buzzcocks, j cooper
> clarke, scritti politti, etc)

absolutely brillant stuff !- does anyone know if this was ever rereleased in
cd format? my tape is damned near worn/played out now unfortunately

also can i be the first to say that this overrated thread is overrated....or
to be more precise dull as dishwater.I haven't heard so much ignorant
hogwash in a long while...however i'll put it down to posttraumatic stress
after tuesday's horrific events and let it go for now...you have been
warned...