Re: (TV) top 20

nope...it def. didn't feature u2(that woulda ruined it
for me)...it had alternate takes of many well-known
brit indie acts of the time (scritti politti's
brilliant "sweetest girl", english beat's "twist &
crawl", subway sect's "parallel lines", orange juice's
"blue boy", buzzcocks' "i look alone", panther burns'
"bourgeois blues", j cooper clarke's "the day my pad
went mad"...& so on...also featured blue orchids,
single version of :we could send letters" by aztec
camera, tv personalities' "magnificent dreams"...
man, whatta tape!

--- Andy Ferguson <andy@cheesemaker.fsnet.co.uk>