(TV) Top 20 or so albums

Haven't posted for a while but couldn't resist the challenge so here goes.

Bob Mould -Workbook
Television - Marquee Moon
Otway, John Otway and Wild Willy Barrett - John Otway and Wild Willy Barrett
Spirit -12 Dreams of Dr. Sardonicus
Grateful Dead - American Beauty
Tim Buckley - Dream Letter - Live in London 1968
Doctors of Madness-  Late Night Movies, All Night Brainstorms
Hot Tuna - Hoppkorv
Long Ryders - State of Our Union
Psychedelic Furs - Psychedelic Furs
Stone Roses - The Stone Roses
Doctors of Madness - Figments of Emancipation
Television - Live Adventures (Boot)
Husker Du - The Living End
Nirvana - nevermind
REM - Lifes Rich Pageant
Velvet Underground - The Velvet Underground and Nico
Stranglers IV - Rattus Norvegicus
Joy Division - Unknown Pleasures
Saints - I'm Stranded
Sparklehorse - Vivadixiesubmarinetransmissionplot
Echo and the Bunnymen - Crocodiles
Husker Du - Warehouse Songs and Stories
Robert Calvert - Captain Lockheed and the Starfighters
That Petrol Emotion - Final Flame

+ Even Serpents Shine + The Yes Album + + + +