Re: (TV) You know, reading this list hasn't been half as fun since last Tuesd...

i've been edgy & short-tempered all week...& it just
seems to get worse...the closer this nation edges to
war, the angrier & more terrified i get...
i find myself angry at alotta my fellow humans...it's
a tough time to be a human being...