Re: (TV) Sorry

i don't think a huge discussion is such a bad
thing....
we (meaning the world, i guess)haven't been embroiled
in something this immediate & vast in a long while
(tho it's been lurking for decades) & we need to be
examining the ramifications of this, all of us...not
just allowing our politicians to make & enact
policy...
i feel vocally outnumbered lately & i feel a definite
urge to get my thoughts/feelings on this subject
heard...whether this is an appropriate forum,  i
suppose it's not for me to say...but these are crucial
& desperate times & one of the many things that binds
fans of groups like tv (at least i like to think) is
that we wonder/worry & wanna know/explore major issues
like this....