(TV) Hampshire College TV Hoax?

I was going to respond to Wal's" original
e-mail last week, but I figured everyone on
MM List was clear that this was a hoax,
albeit a harmless and very funny one.

[Actually "Wal" I 'd like to know more details
about the "foot mobile" which I am assuming
actually exists ; I keep thinking it looks like
 the circus auto that an infinite number of
clowns get out of, or even the "Television"-taxi
 that appears on Keith Allison's THE WONDER
web site.]

But back to the hoax:  the dead giveaway that
this was a hoax was the supplied fact that it
all took place at 2pm in the afternoon!  Any
Verlaine Studies student (or even occasional
MM List member) worth their salt, knows that
at 2pm Verlaine would be sound asleep in bed
dreaming.

	Leo

wal00@hampshire.edu had written several days ago: