Re: (TV) Neil Young

"Andy Ferguson" <andy@cheesemaker.fsnet.co.uk> wrote:
> Just saw Neil Young performing Imagine on that music/appeal broadcast from
> USA .
>
> What a moving performance . Stunning .

Over on some other network, there was another concert that had Eric
Clapton, Garth Brooks, Lenny Kravitz, BB King....

... and the Reverend Al Green singing Sam Cooke's "A Change Is
Gonna Come."

              It's been too hard living, but I'm afraid to die
              Cos I don't know what's out there beyond the sky
              It's been a long, a long time coming
              But I know a change is gonna come, oh yes it will

I wept like a baby - this may have been the most moving musical performance
I've ever seen.