Re: (TV) shame, shame,shame (the albums you feel bad about loving)

About twenty or so cds sent to me by indie record labels while I wrote for a crappy goth/industrial zine. That's the most of it. I can't remember any names, nor are they important. Some of the album covers featured girls with crimped hair looking all sad, or the fun one with the dude with crazy facial hair and black lipstick. Classic stuff.

As for someone's mention of the Sisters of Mercy, I must say that they put out a couple good *solid* albums, one of them being First and Last and Always. Good riffs always accompanied a Sisters album, cept for that last one, Vision Thing, was it?

Anyways, I've got a couple Billy Joel albums. Should I be ashamed? :P

-e