RE: (TV) Correction to shame, shame, (albums you felt bad about l oving )

I'm not saying all his records are good, far from it.  Just that
theoretically you shouldn't know how the record is before you buy it and his
best is good enough for me to make anything he does worth a try.

You know what, now that I look closer I think I thought the subject was
owning, now upon a closer look I see it's "l oving" so I would like to
withdraw my initial comment.

MikeF