Re: (TV) shame, shame,shame (the albums you feel bad about loving)

Scott Neukam <scottneukam@yahoo.com> wrote:
> The Who - McVicar (is this a Who album or a Daltrey solo
> album?  AMG says Daltrey, but I could swear the LP says
> Who)

My copy says "Original Soundtrack of the Who film/McVicar"

Doesn't really seem to be noted as Daltrey particularly, though
he starred in the film.  I file it under McVicar, myself.

..and hey!  Something I never noticed before is that it was produced,
arranged and conducted by Jeff Wayne!  A guilty pleasure of mine is his
"War of the Worlds" album.  Ulla!!!!!!!