Re: (TV) KHosannas to Gregg/ Willie Redux /

Hey
I even quite like some of that late 80s/early 90s production stuff. I mean the gated fuzz bass on Kalideoscopin (SP?)is pretty cool and the song answers the eternal question of what happens when you mix up a prince song with TV guitars. Gotta wonder how much pressure there was on Verlaine to sound a certain way in them days as well, he was still on a major label and expected to sell a *few* records.

If we assume that the b-sides that make up the 'lost' album that was rejected before 'Flashlight' came out are what Verlaine wanted to sound like then it seems to me that 'Flashlight' and its successor where sheened up a bit.