Re: (TV) KHosannas to Gregg/ Willie Redux /

--- "Philip P. Obbard" <pobbard@yahoo.com> wrote:

> You mean "Sixteen Tulips", not "Sixteen Candles" -
> was this a Freudian slip,
> since the ending of "Sixteen Candles" was famously
> rejected by test audiences
> (and subsequently rewritten and reshot)?

Ha ha ha, that's really clever!  I think it was an
honest mistake but all the 80's talk as of late may
have set something off in my subconcious stream.  I
completly forgot that Sixteen Candles had a somewhat
darker ending.

My neighbor at work keeps asking me what's so funny
but I don't think she would get it!

greg