(TV) Television t-shirt arrived

First my disclaimer: I hope Tom VS. and the boys get some kind of
compensation in the form of royalties
for my buying a t-shirt with them pictured on it. If not, I'm sorry and I'll
would gladly send a check to a fund set up for the purpose of paying back
artists who are not collecting their fair share. That said...
Happy Happy  Joy Joy . My Television t-shirt just arrived in the mail. I've
never been this excited about a t-shirt - someone slap me please !  It has a
peculiar picture of the band on it - they look sort of glam or sort of
proto-Goth-ish in that the whiteness and blackness and redness of the photo
is emphasized. Yes, Goth comes down to colors.  Lloyd is wearing a strange
double breasted coat that looks almost Nosferatu-ish.  I'm so happy .
Ordered the shirt from here: http://www.altamontrecords.com/ .
-Russ