Re: (TV) Bowery Ballroom... Profligate Production?

I don't think the Ibanez DML10 is made anymore. I may be wrong, though. No sample and hold, but about 900 ms of delay (not much). The secret-weapon quality is the modulation, which gives you a nice little vibrato trill in the shorter delays, to this cyclical wild pitch change in its more extreme settings. I use it in combo with an old Digitech 2-second sampler, which also lets me smoothly adjust the delay rate.

I thought the Line 6 didn't permit real-time tweaking until I saw someone use it for just that purpose. He was using an external controller to do it, though. (Which was pretty cool in itself, being an infrared hand controller, for that theremin-like hand waving.)

-M