Re: (TV) off-topic..roxy music

I think I wrote about this as well but I saw Roxy Music play Boston this past
summer and they were great just a beautiful night since they played outside
under a huge tent. I loved seeing Chris Spedding it was the highlight. And a
couldn't agree more with your take on Brian Ferry He is one cool looking guy
time has only made him look more cool if that is possible. The only drawback
was that it was all old stuff, nothing new. It was beautiful just not filling
if that makes sense.
lisa