Re: (TV) guitar tone

Likewise - Hubert rules - but keep in mind that the gnarliest tones on
Wolf's old sides were courtesy of Willie Johnson. "Play that thing, Willie
Johnson, till it smoke!" quoth the Wolf.

tom

PS Willie Kizart played the guitar on "Rocket 88." Ike Turner was at that
time still strictly a piano man. For true fine stinkin' distortion, check
Guitar Slim's "Things I Used to Do" and especially "Story of My Life," from
'53 or '54.