RE: (TV) Meeting-up at Old Devil Moon before Tom Verlaine Show / Plattsburgh

Dennis ans Dan (and others?),

After pretty much deciding not to attend the Benefit
I have after--- Michael Carlucci's/Keith's message
bought myself a Delta shuttle ticket (only $80 !) and
will be coming afterall.  I'm hoping we might hear
'Sounenier From A Dream'.

"No mister, this is Plattsburgh....
Gotta go back to the junction
About five miles...
I think you've come the wrong way...
You were supposed to make a right turn."

I'm thinking of eating dinner at Old Devil Moon
and might be coming with Philip (he and I have
to get him a ticket from scalpers somehow).
So we'd likely be interested in going to the show
with you guys.

	Leo

Dennis said:
"Howdy neighbor. :) I work on Sundays so I'll be there from
about 3 or 3:30 till about 7:30. If you want to go to the show
together, drop on by.