Re: (TV) Touring?

Hi Joe,

Welcome to the list!!

There's no Television tour per se, but there have been a few Television shows
this past year - two in the UK, one in Spain, one in Chicago. There was
supposed to be one at the All Tomorrow's Parties festival in LA later this
month, but it's been postponed (and Television's involvement changed to "very
likely") for next spring.

There are a few Television-related sites out there. My little site compiles
links and info to other, more informative sites; you can reach it at
http://tv.obbard.com.

--Philip