(TV) Re: alan licht

is a Matador artist indeed as a member of Run On
he also has done some more 'experimental' things
(none of which were memorable for me - as evidenced by my total lack of
memory of details)

Run On is nice , but not essential listening

as to the shambolic Mr V, his solo tour in [non]support of The Wonder was
singularly unexpected and wonderful in it's total lack of preparation
reminded me of seeing rambling jack elliot many years ago and realizing that
his nick had nothing to do with travel