Re: (TV) Uncut/Mojo TV articles

"Torn Curtain" is always being used as the whipping dog of MARQUEE MOON. I love
that track; I might even prefer it to "Prove It" or "See No Evil". I think its
atonality puts people off, but I really enjoy the deliberate, menacing pacing
and dark sound; I especially love the lead guitar during the fade-out. It's one
of those songs - not unlike "The Dream's Dream" - that I never want to end.

I can't believe The Edge said that. I won't say anything bad about U2 because
their performance of "Walk On" at the Sept. 11 Benefit was stunning, and it's
still fresh in my mind. But wait a few months, The Edge, and I'll have some
choice words for you...

--Philip