Re: (TV) Love and a .45

Yes, and while his name appears in the credits, he does not appear on the
soundtrack LP. I assume he adds instrumental stuff to the film, but I've never
seen it. Does anyone know how Verlaine got involved with this film? I don't see
any other names in the credits that sound familiar.

Info about the film is at:
http://www.allmovie.com/cg/avg.dll?p=avg&sql=A134144

--Philip