Re: (TV) r&r high school

In a message dated 10/21/01 1:50:25 PM, maurice@mac.com writes:
<<  We rented it a few months ago, and it wasn't as good as I
remembered. >>
Maybe I am showing my age but I agree. When I was 20 (1980) I thought it was
the greatest thing I had seen since ...Pink Flamingoes. But when I rented it
for my 16 yr son a couple of years ago it wasn't the same except the Ramones
still looked great. The thrill of seeing them at the midnight show compared
to at home could be the cause.
My son thought it was OK nothing special just a low budget movie.
lisa