Re: (TV) Fingerstyle

----- Original Message -----
From: "Alain Royer"

> As a big fan of Tom's playing and style, since 1977, i am curious to know
> if he plays sometimes fingerstyle on accoustic or electric guitars.

At the time of the reunion tour, Tom was quoted in Guitar Player as saying
he was playing with his fingers more - I believe he said if he didn't like
the first bar of what he was playing, he's drop the pick and use his
fingers.  I wan't able to see this tour, so maybe someone else can
corroborate this?  I do remember some hybrid picking at the recent Seattle
show, but most of his playing that night was with a pick. I've never seen
him play acoustic so I can't comment there.