(TV) Ramonesmania

> Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 06:22:20 -0700 (PDT)
> From: "Philip P. Obbard" <pobbard@yahoo.com>
> Subject: Re: (TV) R and R High School
>
> And, in the same vein, I got the 2CD Ramones anthology (the one Rhino did a
> few
> years back) yesterday - mainly for their Christmas song for a compilation I'm
> working on, but also because it's been years since I had any Ramones handy!
>
> - --Philip, who listened to RAMONESMANIA incessantly when he was 16

I hope it's mastered better than Ramonesmania, which sucked.

Still off-topic (so delete this!), the re-issues of the Ramones four albums
sound great. Fantastic job and lots of bonus cuts (including a full show on
"Leave Home").

In a NY sorta vein, the new Dictators album "DFFD" is an amazingly righteous
piece of aluminium.

The I-94 Bar: Sydney Rock Action via The Bowery and Motor City
http://www.i94bar.com
PO Box 105  Mortdale  2223  Australia